Re: GtkTreeView Row Style or Color

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:52:58 +0300
Razvan Gavril <razvan gavril gmail com> wrote:

 Is there a way to modify the style(or only the color) of some rows(not
all) in a GtkTreeView? I know it simple with GtkCList/GtkCTree(using
gtk_clist_set_row_style) but i want to do something like that in a
GtkTreeView. I know it must be a pain in the *** but maybe someone has
an idea.

Check the "GTK+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial" of Tim-Philipp Müller:

Chapter 4, Tree View Look and Feel, and

5.2. Attributes (which tells how to change cell by cell, but you can use it
for all the cells in the row.

Can find it here:

http://www.google.com/search?q=GTK%2B+2.0+Tree+View+Tutorial&sourceid=mozilla&start=0&start=0&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

John