Re: gtk_button_set_markup / animation / background color

ramare wrote:
Dear all,

  I'm working on the look and feel of my gtk application.
  -- first : many thanks for those who developped this stuff :-)
  -- second : gtk_label_set_markup is great
              but how do I do that with button instead ?
              The only way is to put a label inside my button ?

Any GtkButton api's that deal with text are only convenience api's,
it often makes more sence to just deal with the label directly and add
it to the button.

  -- You know, gimp proposes animation like "rotating and aspiring"
     your image. Well, it proposes to modify your image. So I
     take a shot every 15degrees and make the animation by changing
     the image every x milliseconds ---
     A better way of doing ?

I dont think there is any built in functionality like this in GTK+
afaik you have to compose your animation first, maybe you can do
something with animated gifs ? (I'm really not sure).

  -- Base color of widget is kind-of-gray, used and set by my kde
     environnement I guess. How to change this color for specific
     window ? Somehow a "background color".

gtk_widget_modify_bg();

Cheers,
                                 -Tristan