gnome_help_display not working

Hi
I am using FC3.
I developed one application using glade and Gtk.
Using Glade i created one Gtkbutton and Gtkwindow.
so now when i click on the button it should display helpfile which is
already written by me.
for that i used gnome_help_display().
but gnome_help_display() is not displaying helpfile.
i tried with gnome_help_goto() but at the time of compilation it is
giving error that
Undefined reference to gnome_help_goto().
so whethe gnome_help_display will display any type of file or it will
display some specific format files.
i tried to find but couldn't.
for more clarification i am providing my callbacks.c file.
/****************************callbacks.c********************************/
#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
# include <config.h>
#endif

#include <gtk/gtk.h>

#include "callbacks.h"
#include "interface.h"
#include "support.h"
#include "stdio.h"
#include <libgnome/libgnome.h>
#include <libgnome/gnome-help.h>
#include <gnome.h>

GtkWidget *window1;

void
on_HELP_BUT_clicked (GtkButton *button,
gpointer user_data)
{
GError *err = NULL;
gchar* helpfile = NULL;
// gnome_help_goto(NULL,url);

gnome_help_display ("helpfile", NULL, &err);
/********* helpfile is the offline file which is already existing in
current folder **********/
}

void
on_window1_show (GtkWidget *widget,
gpointer user_data)
{

GtkWidget *temp;
temp = gtk_object_get_data((GtkObject*)window1,"HELP_BUT");

}

And also i don't know why for gnome_help_goto() it is giving Undefined
reference.I include most of the lib files.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Harsha