Re: uimanager toolbar, change style(icon only, text only, or both)

toolbar has lot of depreciated commands, will toolbar be completely depreciated and removed in future.

Yogesh M <yzonesoft yahoo com> wrote:I have a toolbar made from uimanager, I want to change the style(icon
only, text only, or both) in the run time. doest it allows or should i fix to GtkToolbar. [though we can
change the style in gnome globally, This program works under windows]