gnome compilation problem

Hi
I am using FC3.
In my application i am using glade and Gtk programming.
In callbacks.c file i have used a function gnome_help_display() to run
a different file.
for more clarification i am giving my callbacks.c file information below.
/*********************************************************************/
void
on_HELP_BUT_clicked (GtkButton *button,
gpointer user_data)
{
// const gchar *docname[50];
GError *error = NULL;
gnome_help_display ("./help.txt", NULL, NULL);
}

void
on_window1_show (GtkWidget *widget,
gpointer user_data)
{

GtkWidget *temp;
temp = gtk_object_get_data((GtkObject*)window1,"HELP_BUT");
}

/*****************************************************************************/
I included libgnome/libgnome.h in my main.c file.
so whenever i click the button it should display help.txt file.
But at the time of compilation it is giving that libgnome/libgnome.h
no such file or directory

So i installed
libgnome-2.2.0.1 into my system.
still it is giving same error.
Is there any other packages needed .
OR
Is there any other Function is there so that i can access my help.txt
file when i click on the
button.
Is there any function in Gtk or Gdk programming which works for my application.

thanks in advance

Regards
Harsha