A springs and struts widget for GTK+

During last weeks gazpacho hackfest here in the RedHat desktop grotto,
I started to work on an implementation of a springs-and-struts layout
container for GTK+, similar to the java SpringLayout. The widget
is not perfect yet, but it is good enough to play around with the
concept, so I thought I should make it available to interested
parties. The tarball at

http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/springs.tar.gz

contains a few examples that show how to use the widget. A quick
introduction to the concepts can be found here:

http://people.redhat.com/mclasen/README.springs

Hope somebody finds this interesting,

Matthias