Re: gdk threads enter/leave not enough?

This sounds very strange, are you wrapping all your gtk+ api accessing
code in enter/leave in all threads (including the parent) and only
from event sources (i.e. not in signal handlers that are fired by gtk
widgets) ?

I never call gtk+ directly but have my own wrappers which take care of
gdk_threads_enter/leave. So I am sure I haven't forgotton it somewhere.

But what do you mean by "including the parent"? Do I have to wrap something
into gdk_threads_enter/leave additionally to the gtk+ calls?

Finally, the problems occur especially when the threads are initiated other
than by button press events. (In my case in a listener thread I listen to
digital I/O signals and try to print text output to my own textview logger
widget or even rename labels only.) By the way, I am curious to know if
button press events are automatically locked by gdk_thread_enter().

Thank You!

Felix