Re: libglade - scrolled windows - drawing canvas

Hi!

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 17:01:05 +0100
Yiannis <odysseus lost gmail com> wrote:

Hi,

I am using glade with libglade for the gtk interfaces. I have a
scrollable window with a drawing window.  But sr imply it doesn't
work.

1. during runtime program complains that:
 Gtk-WARNING **: gtk_scrolled_window_add(): cannot add non scrollable
widget use gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport() instead

But I cannot find the documentation of gtk_scrolled_window_add().
Anyway it doesnt really matter.... is there a way to change to the
gtk_scrolled_window_add_with_viewport()?? Or is there another problem
cause the application launches correctly and works ok with zooming in
or out but there are no scrollbars.

you need to add drawing area to a viewport

  viewport = gtk_viewport_new (NULL, NULL);
  gtk_widget_show (viewport);
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (scrolledwindow), viewport);
  da = gtk_drawing_area_new ();
  gtk_widget_show (da);
  gtk_container_add (GTK_CONTAINER (viewport), da);

regards
hs