Re: Hyperlink Widget

Matthew Beckler wrote:

Hello everyone,

In this application I am writing, I am going to have an "About" dialog
box. I would like to have a clickable hyperlink label-widget that would
open the user's browser to my website. I know that backend browser
interfacing is probably going to be different from platform to platform,
but does anybody know if there is a widget to do this?

Hi Matthew,
you might have a look at the GtkAboutDialog widget reference at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkAboutDialog.html
This widget provides clickable labels for website and e-mail links
that you can propably use for your purposes.

Peter