Re: Web Browser

You may use the mozilla api for this: GtkMozEmbed. It provides a lot
of functionalities you will need to develop it. Take a look at
http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html
However, you can use the GtkWebcore instead of GtkMozEmbed.

We have developed one browser wich you can choose between those two
webengines (api's), its name is MANaOS. You can see our browser at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/manaos-gecko/

BR,