Query - Using Gtk on the Framebuffer..

Hello Everybody

i want to use GTK  on the Framebuffer..i have read the doc related to this...

but i m confused..

i m using gtk+2.0 ( installed with Redhat 9)..able to work with it..but now i want to try Framebuffer
Programming...let me know any Tutorial available for that..

now it's written in the docs "to compile GTK+ with framebuffer support you will need FreeType 2"

i will get this from the mentioned site..but if i install freetype will my previous gtk work properly..i mean
i will download the tarball for freetype and will extract it
will this help me out or wat else i have to do to work with Gtk on framebuffer.

Any sample tutorials available for working with framebuffer using GTK.

Pls help me out ..i m new to this..

Thanx
Waiting for ur reply
Hazzy.

 Too much spam in your inbox? Yahoo! Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!
http://in.mail.yahoo.com