Re: painting transperent in drawing area

Hi Yogesh,

I have already asked this question and didnt get a
answer. how do i paint transperent in drawing area.

let me explain it clearer. If i have set bg pixmap to
window , then i have a drawing area in it. now i draw box of white color. Now how do paint transperent.

No answer can also means, nobody knows how to do it or you can't do that yet. Most people on the list dont do very fancy dialogs. I can imagine its possible with a cairo based gtk+ (2.8).

Ciao
  Stefan