Re: GtkTreeView question.

On Fri, 2005-04-29 at 11:08 -0700, Deekshit M wrote:
Hi all,
   Is there any application with source code available
that uses GTKTreeView and creates a Tree like windows
explorer or directory browsing in X11amp.
 My intention is to use create a TreeView with a
column having Tree and other having check-boxes. Each
node in th e tree has a pixmap associated with it, in
the same column.

   I could not find help on such on searching.

Please start at:

http://scentric.net/tutorial/

Then you can dig into GNOME CVS in several applications, for example:

http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/*checkout*/gyrus/src/gyrus-admin.c?rev=1.15

There you can find a GtkTreeView with a tree model for a directory-like
structure, and a GtkTreeView with a list store of checkboxes. You can
merge both and get what you want. (Of course to compile and execute
you'll need a little more than downloading the module, but if you search
in other applications you can find something simpler and better).

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra V. <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>