From: "abhi rocks" <badsep11 yahoo com>
To: <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:15 PM
Subject: compiling problem

hi guys

Could someone please help me with this problem.
Its
like this

When i am compiling my gtk application it give me
an
error saying 'undefined reference to
gnome_print_job_new'
even though i have included the gnome-print-job.h
header file. Please help

Thank You
Abhishek Samuel

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com