Re: customizing the gtkIconView

On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 00:03 -0500, Sudrien wrote:
I've tried the gtkmm mailing list, but apparently I need to get closer to
the source.

I'm trying to get an iconview to look like this:
http://darimasen.berlios.de/0.0.7/darimasen_0_0_7.png - which was
accomplished by two levels of tables before.

I have the text orientation right, but the orginization of the icons is
still wrong - I want it to loop the same as a standard listing view, with
the 16px icons, and the sorting first in columns, and then in rows (unlike
the usual icon view).

Is the gtkIconView currently capable of this (in 2.6.x)?

No.