Re: Is pango required package for building GTK2.6

Dnia 25-04-2005, pon o godzinie 15:15 -0700, Gowri Sharmi Kandasamy
napisał(a):
Pango requires Xft , which intern requires XRender , font-config ....
Do we need to ship all the dependencies of Pango with GTK ?

Depends on what you mean by "ship". You need to make sure all these are
there for pango to use, however the exact method of doing that depends
on your environment. As you're building for HP-UX (I believe), I cannot
really recommend anything, you're the expert here.

Cheers,
Maciej

--
Maciej Katafiasz <ml mathrick org>