Re: Font Problem

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 16:34 +0000, [ A b h i s h e k ] wrote:
Hi all

I am in a bit of a fix. I had downloaded and installed pango-1.0.5.tar.gz
and now there are no fonts visible on my desktop or for that matter there is
no text in any system window that i open. Like in place of File,Edit,View
... etc there nothing.
Even the time in the bottom left corner is not visible. I know this is not
regarding gtk app, but was hoping if someone could please help me out.

Thank You
Abhishek Samuel.

Well I don't know much about it, but it seems to me you have downloaded
a rather old version. I downloaded version 1.8.1 a couple of weeks ago.
Maybe just installing a newer version will solve your problem.

Daniel