Re: (no subject)

lijian wrote:

Hello,I am new to learn gtk.
I have write a very simple program,the following is the source code:
 #include<stdio.h>
#include<gtk/gtk.h>
#define GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN

gint delete_event(GtkWidget * window ,gpointer data)
{
      gtk_main_quit();
      return FALSE;
}

Hi. You need to put the GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN line BEFORE the #include for gtk.h

#define GTK_ENABLE_BROKEN
#include<gtk/gtk.h>

or you might want to look up the GtkTextView widget.

and compile it on the Redhat 9 system with the command:
gcc Editor.c -o Editor  `pkg-config --cflags gtk+-2.0` `pkg-config --libs gtk+-2.0`
but I was give the message as following:
Editor.c: In function `main':
Editor.c:32: warning: assignment makes pointer from integer without a cast
Editor.c:37: invalid type argument of `->'
Editor.c:41: invalid type argument of `->'
Editor.c:48:2: warning: no newline at end of file
I don't know how to modify the source file,Can you help me ?Thanks very much.
              Best wishes to you

  your's ever:lijian