Focusout and Notebook

Hi all,
  I have a entry widget in first page of a notebook. I
registered focusout event for the entry like

gtk_signal_connect(GTK_OBJECT(pw_projname),
"focus_out_event",
GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC(pw_proj_name_focus_out), NULL);

When I click the second page, I get the focus out
event, then I switch back to first page. I get a
focusout event, But the focus is still on the entry in
the first page.

Can anybody let me know why I am getting the focus out
for the second time.

Thanks in advance
Deekshit M