From: Peter Bloomfield [mailto:peterbloomfield bellsouth net]
Sent: vendredi 15 avril 2005 14:03
To: Lefebvre, Francois
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org; effel linux free fr
Subject: Re: TreeView multiple selection

On 04/14/2005 11:01:01 AM, Francois_Lefebvre DELL com wrote:
Hi all,

I'm trying to transfer a selection between to treeviews : on is
an iconview the other is a treeview, both of them uses the same
model.

If you have a similar on_treeview_selection_changed callback,
they're probably getting in each other's way.  Try blocking both
handlers while you change the selection.