- From: Kris Marsh <moogman gmail com>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GtkTreeView data
- Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 18:23:11 +0100
I'm trying to attach extra information to each row in a list, and then
retrieve it later on from a row on
a double click (row_activated) event.
Basically, i've tried:
Upon inserting an item into the list and then tried to retrieve it in my
callback, but it crashes on insert.
1) What should I be trying to link my extra data to? (I assumed the iter
that comes out from
gtk_tree_store_append), but could be wrong.
2) How can I do this. Eventually the data is going to be either a char array
or a pointer to a structure
Thanks in advance,
] [Thread Prev