GtkTextView and scrolled window
- From: Mishael A Sibiryakov <death junki org>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: GtkTextView and scrolled window
- Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 19:06:58 +0400
I have a two small question about GtkTextView and about how it works
with scrolled window widget.
1. I have a TextView witch is placed to scrolled window (this is simple
chat window), and i want to do automatic scroll is new message inserted
to TextBuffer. How can i do that ? I try to read about GtkAdjustment but
i have not absolutely understood how i can do that.
2. How i can do "messages limit" ? Now i can count lines in TextBuffer
and remove line on first TextIter if count is more than limit. Is this
correct, or anybody know most beautiful solution ?
Sorry for my poor english.
] [Thread Prev