Re: async, watches and blocking/unblocking

Hi,
I fixed it. I did numerous things, but in the end (I am not entirely
certain if this was all I did though) it seems that (atleast part of)
the problem was due to using a fixed buffer size for the read/write
channel operations in the callbacks.

When I started dynamically allocating the buffer by using g_malloc and
fetching the size from g_io_channel_get_buffer_size it started working
properly.

Does that make sense at all? I did other changes to the code as well,
but I don't think that should have any impact.

The reason for going away from dynamic allocation in the first place
was part of a desperate hunt for a solution to another problem, which
turned out to be a missing else :|

Anyways, it is working now, thanks for taking an interest.

rgds,

Ole C.