RE: Tree view and multiple TreeModels.

Not quite. This returns the model currently connected to the View. But if I have model A and model B, how do
I know which is the one returned by gtk_tree_view_get_model()?

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Pogonyshev [mailto:pogonyshev gmx net]
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 3:00 PM
To: marcodev comcast net; Gtk List
Subject: Re: Tree view and multiple TreeModels.

marcodev comcast net wrote:
Hi,

I have a TreeView widget I use to display data from two different
TreeModels (or TreeStores). I switch the model connected to the TreeView
depending on what the user wants to look at. The TreeView has the
"row-activated" signal connected to it and what I'd like to know is if
there is a way to tell which TreeModel is the one being passed to the
callback at the time the user activates the row. I guess I could keep track
of what model is being displayed but if there is a cleaner way to get this
info from the data passed to the callback I'd rather use that.

gtk_tree_view_get_model()?

Paul