try doing this.
$aclocal
$autoconf
$automake

and run

$./configure
$make && make install

instead of the ./autogen.sh

Also post the 'errors' youve got on the list
[Glade-list] rather.

then resume the build process.
--- vallish sharma <vallish_k yahoo co in> wrote:
I get errors while running ./autogen.sh.  I have
glade 0.6.3 version running on red hat linux 9.0
with kernel 2.4.20-8. Also I get AC_LOCAL_FLAGS
already registered.... please help...also can you
tell as to whom should i contact regarding this...my
project is done (a local area network chatting
program) but am not able to compile...Thanking you
Vallish

Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life
partneronline.

Cheers