CList Problem

Hi,
   I am using CList to display some informations from the database.The CList is not able to display more than
20 records at a time.If I give more than 20 records it just exists out of the program.
   I am using gtk1.2 and I am cross-compiling my application to be run in a hand-held device which has gtk1.2.

   Any clue on why this is happening and is there any other method to solve the problem.

thank you
bibin
From your mailbox to local or overseas cell phones.