Re: Font selection with pango and Gtk 2.4.X

See

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-question-index.html

questions 1.11, 1.12
--
Frank Hrebabetzky               +55 / 48 / 235 1106
Florianopolis, Brazil

G Hasse wrote:
Hello all,

I have for some time now, several days, tried to use pango and
GTK 2.4.X to select font in my application but find it hard
to find info.

Could someone please direct me to some pages!

My application is a standalone X-application without a
window-manager started from /etc/ttys (FreeBSD). And I want
to have total control over font sizes, styles etc from within
the application.