Re: problems while compiling gtk with MSVC

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 20:08, Hubert Sokolowski wrote:
On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 17:51:25 +0200
Iago Rubio <iago rubio hispalinux es> wrote:

You've got binaries and sources for MS tools at this address:
http://severna.homeip.net/gtk-win32.php
thanks. I downloaded and installed this, but my exe does not work with
it. I get a window telling that my app caused a fault or something.
my exe is compiled using gcc. is it possible to use msvc dll's with exe
compiled with gcc? or maybe I have to recompile my exe using lib
and header files from above location?

I sent you those links, because you tell us, you'd like to compile  gtk
with MSVC from source.

If you just need a gtk environment I use Tor's one and works fine using
gcc or MSVC (I tested both).
http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html

--
Iago Rubio
- GPG Keyserv  * pgp.rediris.es id=0x909BD4DD