Re: treeview

Right now I'm using gtkmm on windows. If you have any examples, please
post them.

David

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:48:11 -0700, David M. Cook <dave davidcook org> wrote:

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 04:50:24PM -0700, David Corrigan wrote:
Hi all

 I'm trying to use a fixed-width font in a treeview. I can get the
font to be displayed correctly but when I try to edit the data it
turns back to another font while editing which is a problem because
the lines need to align up with each other. How can I use a
fixed-width font while editing a cell?

You could subclass CellRendererText and override the start_editing method.
In your subclass start_editing method, call the superclass start_editing
method with the passed in parameters.  This returns the editable in the
cell, which you can then set properties on.  Return the editable when your
done.

However, while this is simple in pygtk (and in gtkmm?), it might be a
a bit challenging in C.

Dave Cook