Re: GtkImage mouse click signal

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 11:15 -0400, Andy Grebe wrote:
What is the best way to generate a mouse click signal when dealing with
a GtkImage?  Right now the only way I have of doing this is by using
buttons.  Is there a way to do this if I place the image into a
GtkFixed?  Perhaps get an interrupt when clicking on the fixed, then
grabbing the location of the mouse?
I thing, You could place Event Box on fixed and Image in EventBox.

--
Pozdrowienia,
Krzysiek Wojszko,