Re: Win32 binaries for GTK+ 2.4.9

I wrote:
Unless somebody reports some serious problem with these binaries, I
will make that page into "downloads.html" in a few days.

Hubert Sokolowski writes:
there is a problem with adding bookmarks in a GtkFileChooserDialog.
The button "Add" does no action.

Maybe, but that's not the kind of problem I was thinking of. (Or is
this a regression? Did it work in earlier 2.4.x versions? Anyway,
please open a bug report on Bugzilla.)

The kind of showstoppers I was thinking of are such that would prevent
the binaries from working at all for some people, exhibit unintended
installation-location dependencies, have broken gdk-pixbuf.loaders or
gtk.immodules files, etc.

Bugs in details like bookmarks are to be expected. They are a
relatively new feature, presumably haven't been much tested on
Windows. At least I haven't even looked at the bookmark code in
gtkfilesystemwin32.c.

The normal "downloads.html" page now has GTK+ 2.4.9.

--tml