How to close a dialog box by 2 ways (user/ext.cmd)?
- From: "CHABAL David" <david chabal c-s fr>
- To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: How to close a dialog box by 2 ways (user/ext.cmd)?
- Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:30:01 +0200
I develop an GTK application launching external commands with
A GtkDialog box is displayed during the background command execution, it
had one button
"Kill" (the pid of the command is given by g_spawn_async_with_pipe).
So, I want to close this GtkDialogBox:
- when the background command is done (normal termination)
- when the user cancel the command (kill button).
I have done many tests (launching the ext. cmd in a thread sending a
with gtk_dialog_response...) but in some cases I have gtk error messages
like GTK_IS_DIALOG(dialog) failed. I suppose there is a concurrence
the 2 close ways ?
Somebody could help me ?
] [Thread Prev