Re: Gtk+ with C++ classes?
- From: John K Luebs <jkluebs luebsphoto com>
- To: Jamil <Jamiil_Abdulahii_Alkadir hotmail com>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, 'Jos? Alejandro Manuel Garc?a' <radamanthys unixmexico org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk+ with C++ classes?
- Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 03:45:28 -0400
On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 06:18:57AM -0700, Jamil wrote:
I did, but the dev. environment I am working in is cygwin, kind of a
UNIX for MSWindows. For that env. I'd need to either compile gtkmm or
find a cygwin package, but I have fail in both accounts. What the heck,
Any way, gracias Jose!
No fue mucha tu ayuda, pero la intencion es lo que cuenta.
Unless you want to use GTK+ for X11 applications (like for ssh logins
to a Windows box) you most certainly do not want cygwin targeted
binaries of GTK+ or related libraries.
Try this (note that I have not tried the gtkmm stuff, but it looks like
it has been maintained and Cedric's pygtk work was top notch):
] [Thread Prev