Re: Gtk+ with C++ classes?

On Wed, Sep 01, 2004 at 06:18:57AM -0700, Jamil wrote:
I did, but the dev. environment I am working in is cygwin, kind of a
UNIX for MSWindows. For that env. I'd need to either compile gtkmm or
find a cygwin package, but I have fail in both accounts. What the heck,
eh!
Any way, gracias Jose!
No fue mucha tu ayuda, pero la intencion es lo que cuenta.

Unless you want to use GTK+ for X11 applications (like for ssh logins
to a Windows box) you most certainly do not want cygwin targeted
binaries of GTK+ or related libraries.

Try this (note that I have not tried the gtkmm stuff, but it looks like
it has been maintained and Cedric's pygtk work was top notch):
http://www.pcpm.ucl.ac.be/~gustin/win32_ports/

HTH,
 -jkl