Re: Resizing a dialog window programmatically

Maciej,

I tried gtk_window_resize () with no visible difference.
Here is my problem in more details:

1) Create and show dialog A.
2) User clicks <Close> button and application hides dialog A.
3) User goes to Preferences and changes dialog A's
   geometry.
4) Application calls gtk_window_resize(new geometry)
5) User clicks a button to bring dialog A back to the screen.
6) dialog A is shown again - retains its original size.

any thoughts?