Re: cross platform PDF generation (and mayve even printing)

Neil Zanella wrote:
Hello,

I need a cross platform (Linux + Win32 at a minimum) solution to generate
PDF files. I would prefer a C library to do this. I guess printing is not so
important as long as I can generate a PDF file there will be lots of ways
to print it. However I am finding most PDF generating libraries out there
are commercial. I would even like to have one with a python wrapper
around it. Does anyone have any recommendations?

ReportLab (http://www.reportlab.org/), which is actually written in Python.

--
Tim Evans
Applied Research Associates NZ