Re: list of third party gtk widgets

Le mardi 07 septembre 2004 Ã 19:30 +0200, Stefan Kost a Ãcrit :
hi all,

is anyone aware of a list with available third-party gtk+ widgets.
I already know a few like GnomeCanvas, GtkGrid, GtkVUMeters, ...

Wouldn't it be a good idea to add this as a plain sgml page to the gtk+ API docs?
I've found an official page for this, but it is a bit outdated: some projects are unmaintained since 2001,
and the page hasn't reflected updates for some others.