Drag/drop from GtkTreeView to GtkTextView

Hi. I'm trying to do the above. But even after I call:
g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT(query->query_text_view), "drag_data_received", G_CALLBACK(gtksql_query_drag_data_received), query->query_text_view);

The drag_data_received signal handler is never called.

When I start the drag, the icon changes to a view of the row I'm dragging, but dropping into the text view does nothing.

Any hints most appreciated! Thanks.