tooltips not showing up at all: widgets embedded i scrollwindows

Hello,

I also have a question related to tooltips. I have designed an
application with glade.
Some of the widgets are textview widgets embedded in scrollwindows, and columned
lists embedded in scrollwindows.

Now, as far as the columned list widget is concerned you're probably
going to tell me
that it is deprecated. However, textviews are certainly not
deprecated, and whenever
I embed one in a scrollwindow and move the mouse over it, alas, the
tooltip does not
show up. This is both true while I design in glade, as well as when I
run the resulting
executable file with libglade.

I think this is a GTK problem. Can anyone confirm this so I can fill
out a bugzilla report?

Thanks,

Neil