Re: gnome-defs

--- Pieter Engelen <engelen pieter gmail com> wrote:

 >Yes, this is the way to go -- the reference to G_BEGIN_DECLS and
G_END_DECLS
<was my answer in the first email.

Ah oke I understood that G_.... was only for glib stuff.

  If you are programming gnome or GTK, you MUST use GLIB - there is not way out
of that.

I´m new to msvc, gtk and gnome. I only know a bit of c. That´s why I
ask so stuppid question. :+p I still have to learn a lot.

Thanks and Greetz

 Don't feel that these are stupid questions -- A stupid question is the one not
asked. :P)

 I am glad you are learning now.

Harring.