Re: To libglade or not to libglade

Hello,

I've done a tiny bit of research on libglade but don't have the slightest clue how to work with it.  Would
libglade allow me to source control the .glade xml file and not have to worry about the interface.[ch],
callbacks.[ch], and support.[ch] files?  What would it take for an application that I currently have that
depends on these files to use libglade?

    AFAIK, you would'nt need all those modules if you are using
libglade. I am sending a very small app in attachment. I hope it helps
you understand libglade.

"All over the place, from the popular culture to the propaganda
system, there is a constant pressure to make people feel that they are
helpless, that the only role they can have is to ratify decisions and
to consume." -- Noam Chomsky