Re: (no subject)

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:32:18 +0500, Zeeshan Ali <zeenix gmail com> wrote:
Hello,
   I have two questions:

1. If i dont have a window manager running and I want gtk+ to handle
the sizing and positioning of the windows itself, how do i do it?

Do you mean sizeing/positioning manualy w/ mouse ? I believe that
is implemented by the WM but wouldn't be too hard to implement, you
need to write a "decoration" widget, so you can trap mouse events
and send configure/resize to the toplevel (or something similar).

2. Is it possible to disable the system and x11 accelerators, e.g
CTRL+ALT+DEL and CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE.

I'm not sure but I think thats /etc/inittab responsability (I guess it also
depends on your system).

Cheers,
                                                     -Tristan