Re: Remove padding in a GtkButton

On Thu, Oct 14, 2004 at 11:12:10PM +0200, Jérôme Couderc wrote:

Using the switch : GTK_WIDGET_UNSET_FLAGS(Button,GTK_CAN_FOCUS) seems to
free enought space, but of course now it can't get focus...

I suppose it's some kind of special button like corner
buttons in Gimp image windows where it doesn't matter much.
If you want focus there must be some space to draw it (or it
will look quite strange).

So I think that setting GtkButton::focus_padding (or "focus_width",
"focus-line-width") to zero will do exactly what I want, but I don't
know how to code it. Have you an example which will help me?

Please search archives (e.g. for gtk_rc_parse_string).

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.