All button with the same size.

Hi all,

I've a little problem with buttons. The app uses x number of buttons, the size depends on the content and gtk theme. I would want all the buttons to be of the same size. I could hardcode [gtk_widget_set_size_request()] a fixed size for all the buttons, but I think that it's not a good solution.

Is there another way to make them of the same size? i.e. the size of the biggest one.

Thanks.

---
Sorry for my horrible english.

Check All Email Accounts Anywhere!
Check your POP3 and webmail account from any PC. With no ads
http://www.fusemail.com