RE: Remove padding in a GtkButton

Put it in an event box and handle mouse click yourself.
Or make another button widgets by yourself.

-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-
bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Jérôme Couderc
Sent: Wednesday, October 13, 2004 6:39 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list
Subject: Remove padding in a GtkButton

Hi,

     I've a little image (5x5 pixels) to display in a small button
(13x13 pixels) but it seems that there is padding (~3 pixels) in the
button that prevent to display the image correctly.
So there is only 3 pixels in the button to display an image of 5
pixels...

So, how can I remove this padding? (note that there is no problem on
the
gtk-1.2 version)

Thanks in advance,
Jerome