Re: gtk-drawing demo on win32

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 01:30:08PM +0200, Pieter Engelen wrote:
Hi,
for a while now, I'm trying to compile the following demo.

#include <win32config.h>
#include <gtk/gtk.h>

int main( int argc, char **argv )
{gtk_init(&argc, &argv );

static GtkWidget *window = NULL;
/* Pixmap for scribble area, to store current scribbles */
static GdkPixmap *pixmap = NULL;

/* Create a new pixmap of the appropriate size to store our scribbles */
static gboolean
scribble_configure_event (GtkWidget         *widget,
                        GdkEventConfigure *event,
                        gpointer           data)
{
if (pixmap)
  g_object_unref (pixmap);

I have been bussy with this for a while, but I didn't find the problem.
The code is correct (I think).

Maybe it's correct, but in some other language than C.  You
start main() with

  {gtk_init(&argc, &argv );

and then declare variables, declare other functions, etc.
everything inside main().

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.