Re: GtkComboBox look and feel

Dnia 06-10-2004, śro o godzinie 20:27 +0200, Andreas Volz napisał:
Hi,

I created a GtkComboBox with Glade and it looks like on this image:

http://brachttal.net/tmp/combo1.jpg

The combo is editable, but it shouldn't. It should look like on this
image:

http://brachttal.net/tmp/combo2.jpg

Both are the same gtk-theme and same gtk version. So how could I change
to behaviour and look of this widget. Should I perhaps use another
treeview with a label instead of an Entry? Is there an example for this?

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-migrating-
GtkComboBox.html

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkComboBox.html#GtkComboBox--appears-as-list

Cheers,