Re: get cross-compiler to work / make selfcontaining GTK-package

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 11:01 -0400, Allin Cottrell wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, edward hage wrote:

Is there a proper way to destillate the dll-s and other files the
executable needs for functioning? This way I can add those files
into a 'small' selfcontaining package, and send it to people who
can use my program, without them having to install the gtk
environment.

I have now added a section on this topic to

http://www.ecn.wfu.edu/~cottrell/cross-gtk/

Another runtime package that is becoming the defacto standard
distribution is from Jernej Simoncic, found at
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/gimp/stable.html.  Like the other runtime
you mention, his is made directly from Tor's binaries.

Allin Cottrell