g_timeout_add...

Hello,

I am working on a multithreaded app which uses GTK libs.
I have 3 threads (including the base one), and am using g_timeout_add to trigger a function that does some updates. Also I have several mutexes in use.

Everything worked ok while I was using pthread library, but after I switched to gthread, the function that should be called by g_timeout_add is never called.

How can I fix this problem ?
Anyone can give me any direction on what to check ?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

--
Claudiu Dragalina-Paraipan