Re: close dialog with enter

On Sat, Oct 02, 2004 at 12:35:21PM -0600, Maximo Pech wrote:
i created a gtk_dialog with a gtk_entry and two buttons: ok and cancel
i want to close the dialog when the user press enter while the entry is focused like if the ok button were
clicked. Do you know how to do this?

  gtk_dialog_set_default_response(dialog, RESPONSE_ID_FOR_THE_OK_BUTTON);
  gtk_entry_set_activate_default(entry, TRUE);

No, thanks, I'd rather appreciate not blocking my e-mail
instead.

Yeti

--
Dynamic IP address is not a crime.