Re: Developing using Glade

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:18:15 -0000, Adolfo <adolfo anderung com br> wrote:

Hello Tritan,

It's the following:

I already built 3 windows and 1 main window in glade.
When the callback "clicked" of a menu button is called I want to show
another window inside main window but into a vertical box.

gtk_widget_show() / gtk_widget_hide(), the widget should already be parented
by whatever container you put it in (otherwise you have to build it by hand).
(If you want it to be hidden by default, set "Visible" to off in the
property editor)

Cheers,
                                      -Tristan